My sister-in-law is famous for this dip. She makes it for almost all our family get-togethers and we all love it. My office had a tailgating/chili cook-off during lunch yesterday and this dip was my contribution. It’s kind of the perfect thing for a day like tomorrow… you know that big game that’s happening tomorrow? Don’t hold it against me that I’m not going to be watching because I’m not much of a football fan. Sorry. Just thank my sister-in-law for this recipe because it’s very addictive.
California Bean Dip
- 1 (11 oz.) can of Sweet Yellow and White Corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup of Lite Italian-Style dressing
- 1/2 cup of Lite Ranch-style dressing
- 1/4 of a Vidalia onion (or other sweet onion)
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro (1/2 tsp of dry)
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together. Chill in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips.